CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some of my Recent Therapy Photos-Part 1

   This has been a heavy week for me, which you know if you read my other blog, http://jovanecatharticmusings.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-need-to-write-i-am-so-confused-that-i.html, I want to thank all of you who did and offered encouragement and love.

Today I was able to get my camera out of it's case and actually take some pictures and give them some minor tweeks. Nothing big, just an adjustment here and there.

I thank you all for looking at my photos and I hope they bring you some joy as taking them does for me

peace

tranquility

running into an old friend

Life in the river

water skippers

river debris
Stump

grass growing in the stump

more debris

rocks under water
Plants under water
debris again
Leaf on the water


Leaf and bugs on the water


















18 comments:

  1. Jan all I wanna say is THANKS...lotssa love..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly brilliant Jan. I especially like those of the leaf on water..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf on water!!! Photography can be so therapeutic



    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/09/collaboration-with-tameka-mullins.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. the leaf on the water pic is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! Leaf on the water is a favorite I guess, flad you liked it. hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very soothing pictures Jan. Loved the water skippers, life under the water and the leaf.

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/09/lyric-fire-look-at-my-fabulous-life-episode-6-.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am at peace being here,looking at your pictures,they are beautiful Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Alpana, it is a wonderfully peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful label, a wonderful photo - PEACE. I could look at it for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Larry. I am glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful....Thank you ......As always...XOXOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..amazing snaps..
    ..loved dem..beautifully captured.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!