I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Different things I saw near Jasper, Oregon









I know I said I don't us photo software much and I don't, but I played with some shots today, and came up with these. Nothing drastic, just fun for when I was bored and couldn't use the camera.

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jan...I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful relaxing place to unwind. Great pics and my personal fave is the shot of the tower and smoke billowing upwards!! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://erinsdomain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place and what great shots, Jan. You're getting to be a pro! I'm really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ David thank you for your comments. I liked the tower as well. I surprised at the impact it had on me when I looked at it off the computer.

    @ Corrine- Thanks for the compliment It is a great place to be. It is strange how much they effected me weeks after taking the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos, Jan! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I love the one that looks like the train just whooshed past due to the movement you created in the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great series of photos! Software is fun but I too use it sparingly unless I'm doing digital art. I especially love the train track photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Rachel and Mari, the tracks are my favorite as well, I had some fun playing with the software.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!