I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Liebster Blog/ Love Sharing

I was given this award by Cath- at http://cjtittle.blogspot.com and http://treasuresbyyou.blogspot.com/,  check them out when you get a chance both are great. Cath has been a champion of my photography from the first photo I posted, has given me encouragement, and told me recently how much my photography means to her. I am a slacker at heart and have been a few days getting this up I hope she will forgive me. Thank you for this, I could not have been more astounded.

I didn't know what this meant, Cath says it means love, something I am all for.

There are some rules to go along with this:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you this by linking back to their post.
2. Reveal your top five blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love of the most supportive people on the internet-other writers.
5. Best of all Have fun and spread the Karma.

There are so many blogs that I enjoy this is a difficult task, to pick just 5, well here goes. Oh and they are not in any specific order.

Roy’s Garage Sell and Auction: lot of ladies from the sky Roy and his blog are wonderfully imaginative and always make me smile, he never forgets to say God Bless and knows a whole lot about life. He has recently started adding photos to his blog of the country around him, which is absolutely gorgeous. Roy has a heart of pure gold


http://methodmum.blogspot.com: A sweet and strong woman with a good nature, who writes about her life happenings and her growth from them. Always with compassion and understanding. She has been very supportive of me as I go through my trials. She knows pain and joy and shares it all with us. I adore her.

                      
http://meanderingsandreflections.blogspot.com Always with some humor about the real life things that happen to all of us, whether we admit it or not. A recent blog had me laughing so hard I almost .....

http://bongoisme.blogspot.com Ah, what can I say about Bongo, this is a blog of a journey to heal from a horrendously traumatic life. Sharing her pain and her progress as well as growth. Her heart is large and soft. I love this woman, everyone who knows her does. She has helped me with techno stuff and with my life, I will always treasure her.

http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com  Rimly is a poet and a romantic, something I am decidedly not. I started reading her work and it opened my heart, I will be forever grateful.

As a side note: While I was putting this together the font kept changing, I would put it back and off it would go again, so please excuse the messy look here.

Thanks Roy for the reminder: Make sure to visit all the blogs here so you will know my meaning.






10 comments:

  1. Jan thank you for this honor. i do enjoy your photos. i will be passing this on and visiting the folks you have named. thank you. his is not just a saying it is ment God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roy you are so welcome, I never thought it was just a saying especially from you, I have a great deal of respect for you. God Bless you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear Jan. You are very thoughtful and kind. And, I absolutely liked what you have said about me. You have captured the essence of my blog quite aptly.

    I gladly accept awards but I don't follow the tags and rules. Hope you understand. But I will display this badge on my Gratitude Blog where all my awards and honours are displayed.

    http://gratitudeforeverythinginlife.blogspot.com/

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jan! You really deserve this award. Congrats also to the other Bloggers. Their blogs are a must visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Neleita, I appreciate you support. the problem I had was that I could choose only 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award - it is most deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan congratulations. Your photos always touch my heart. I am sorry I am so late in responding to this award you have given. This is the second time you have given me an award. Thank you my friend,love you. I will surely respond to this. I have been taking a break from the net so havent been around lately to read or comment. Love you once again

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!