CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tris and I..

Today Tristyn had an early morning appointment, which meant he was able to accompany me on my walk today. He doesn't like walking much, and being of very small stature he still fits in his stroller. Today he was actually listening to the birds and remained quiet when he spotted one and pointed them out to me. What he saw was mainly robins, I was so excited for him to participate and be enthused about it.
 Through out today it rained,hailed, the sun was out, the temperature was bouncing from freezing cold, to far to warm... It was a perfectly marvelously Oregon day....

 At the end of this post you'll see a short video of Tris doing his favorite thing.
Here is the rest of what we saw.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!