I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Walkin the River Again

I haven't been out in a week...7 days...I let grief and depression take hold. Today I forced myself out the door and found myself on the river, course I had to drive around for an hour first...Point is I got there and I walked 2.3 miles..not a lot, but better than none. I ran into a dog I had met before, his name is Dash, the sweetest thing. He saw me, I said hi and kept walking, he was going the opposite direction, pretty soon I heard his owner yell at him, turned around and here comes Dash, big lumbering puppy, bout a year old and 90 pounds of lumbering puppy. he never said a word just ran up to me and nuzzled my legs begging to be pet. Mind you this dogs head is huge, he's a Pitty mastiff, huge and beautiful. His owner was stunned, said he'd never done that before, taken off just to greet someone...We continued talking and I turned around and walked back with him, I still don't know Dash's dad's name and I never got a shot of the dog. It was sheer joy to be loved on by this dog.
Here are the shots I did get.





























1 comment:

  1. Your photos capture what's in my heart that cannot be described with words. Thank you for sharing them. Love,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!