I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Finding my Mind

Today I took the 4 mile walk from Clearwater Park to Dorris Ranch in Springfield.  It was a gorgeous day filled with sun and blue sky. The birds sings, the wind in the trees and the river talking to me as I passed made for a couple hours of peace and meditation. 

Remember when I said I'd heard there were some coyotes there, I got to see one and watch it hunt bugs and rodents for a bit, strolling through the long grass, shy but not afraid of the people on the trail. Apparently a pair of them live in an enclosure put there by Springfield Utilities for our water supply. I'm sure there will be kits soon, what a joy it would be to see them. I must tell you the photos were a challenge, not only was the coyote continually moving, I  was shooting through the chain link fence of the enclosure. I had to convince my camera to focus not on the fence, but on the animal, that is why in places you can see a lighter area in some of the photos. I gotter done though...

Here are what I got.

















the fence that caused me headaches.



I really wanted to see this cat....


















Romance at the river.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!