I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

South Jetty Beach, Florence,Oregon

Oh we had a grand time. These are mainly of the ocean itself, some of the dunes and such as well.I have saved the ones of family for a blog post all it's own. These may seem repetitive, but then, isn't the ocean with it's constant waves, no two ever the same, yet constant. When I look back at these I have the memory of the roar, the crashing and the subtle but ever present sound of the sand grinding against itself. The smoke of a driftwood fire, reminding me of those long ago days of carefree days. Yes the Oregon coast is my true and deep solace for the soul. I hope you enjoy these and the others that will be shared in the days to come.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!