CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Off D Street in Springfield,Oregon/Then Day Island Park

You should know before you enter the realm of Jan's blog this time; that this is a series of walks  I went on in the last week. As I meandered around the wilderness that is so close to home, I took a lot of photos. You should also know, that I have been attempting to figure out settings on the camera...As a  result these are not the best of pictures. I am not being self deprecating, just honest. Since I don't work with software much, I am not able to fix them. I like the fact that you are seeing , for the most part, what I saw through the lense, be it bad or good. The terrible ones are not on here, and believe there are plenty of those. Also I took Tris on a few of these walks, I'm doing one blog that will be him and the river for the most part. Kearstyn was in school or she'd have been there as well. The point in taking him, was to get him outside, it wouldn't have done much good, if I'd have been a grumpy gramma for him getting in the shots.  Even some of him aren't that great, simply because, sometimes he was just suddenly there as I snapped.
For me the fact remains, I got outside, I walked and I stood in wonder that the magnificents of the nature around me. I am no longer on the edge of a great depression...it works for me. The humbleness that comes with nature, keeps my feet firmly on the ground and my ego in more manageable proportions.
Be prepared please, there will be 4 to six blog posts, depending on how I split the photos up. This is the first walk in the series, taken at the rock slides on McKenzie river, off  D st, in Springfield, Oregon. Oh I should mention, in all of these there are photos of paths and routes I took along the way...paths seem to call me to photograph them???
 I hope you enjoy these photos and find some sort of peace,as I have, if even for a moment.












feety prints of the birdys I couldn't capture with my camera.




















Obstructed path, I kept going.


Path outta there.
Now begins the 2nd part of this days walk, at Island Park










This guy looks for all the world like he is preforming on stage...waiting for applause. This is a stage in the park for those who don't know.








This one is fog, not bad photography.













Love and peace to you all.

2 comments:

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!