I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kings Valley, Oregon Renaissance Fair
















































































These photos were taken long ago with a different little camera and I have done little editing with them. It is just all I can muster tonight. The Girls are my sister, my great niece and a friend of hers.

17 comments:

  1. I’ve never seen Oregon, although I have a son there.
    How about that lady’s umbrella… and those medieval costumes!
    Who’s the wizard?
    I’ll bet the music was fun ;-)
    What a colorful life you lead Jan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oregonis beautiful place to live. Believe it or not we have our desert too! The medieval costumes are so much fun. I have one for our next trip. The wizard was just a man who was there that I took a liking too!And yes my life is colorful, a litt;e mre than necessary sometimes.Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  2. wow, what a lot of work, fun and people, not to mention sky and a great vista :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of people, I don't usually do crowds but I can for this aand a few other festivals because it is so open. I had a lot of fun. Bought my wedding ring here...

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Beautiful photos, Jan!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, it was fun indeed.

      Delete
  4. Wow! you brought sunshine in my usual 'British clouded morning'! I am eager to know which play was enacted there and what tunes were played on the violin! How i'd love among those feisty girls!
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Portia, I am not sure any more which play was up and the violins were playing so very cool music from the age but I don't know the name. What a great time. The minstrel dancers were fantastic.

      Delete
  5. This a story in pictures...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like fun to have been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes JR is was a great time. Remember I was still drinking then, I had to stop ant the canteen and see what that was all about....lol, we had so much fun with the jousting and all. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Award for you :)
    http://lolalyf.blogspot.in/2012/03/again-one-more-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      http://jovanesphotos.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Lovely pics - the clarity and crispness of each is fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jan.
    We have the Renaissance Fair here too in Pennsylvania, but I've never been.
    These photos are awesome. I can't believe how blue the sky is...not even a cloud in sight. Oregon is indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Wishing you well, dear friend. <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!