I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Changing What is Real/5


Every month Anna Sides hosts @http://othrsideofanna5.blogspot.com, will be show casing a series of photos starting with the original and then several altered by software. There will be a Mr. Linky tool on her sight so that we can share the fun.
I cropped, used lomo-ish with 96% blur edges, heatmap on autotrophic.


crop, phonography-ish, variation 20, kookiness-20%, photo opacity- 63%


crop, airbrush-natural 47% fade, clarity 17%, holga-ish- blur edges 47%,grain 77%, fade 30%.

Soften-70% fade, focal soften 0 fade, vignette strength 94%-size 96%

Exposure 16, contrast 20, Vibrance 65%, pencil sketch- radius 4.9, strength 193 %, fade 51%.

Crop,  texture- hardlight- fade 2%,Lomo-ish blur edges 37% fade 0

Crop, Black and white-fade 40%, Softness 94% - fade 57%

I used the before and after frame on each of these.


This little lady is so easy to photograph and we had so much fun. I hated to disturb these photos with the over done software but I did learn a lot. Now if I can only retain what I have learned...

14 comments:

  1. I loved the originals and all the others too! Wow...some of them look like they could be album covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jan, these are great! I love how you put the before and after. I always forget to do that lOL. Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I forget sometimes too. I had do do two of these twice because I remembered AFTER I downloaded them...lol.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jessica, this was a fun one, Kitti is such a sweet girl and so easy to work with then put outer beauty with her inner beauty, such a winning combination. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Pics! Very nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karrie, she is an easy model to work with.

      Delete
  5. Congrats Jan! You are wielding all your tools like a sword!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I am learning quite a bit doing these posts with Anna. But I am also trying to learn a new program as they are closing this one. Starting over is so much fun.

      Delete
  6. Hello Jan.
    WoW! Really impressed with all the different changes & techniques.
    Kitti is a pretty subject to photo.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, this was a learning experience for me and I enjoyed it very much. I was aiming to keep Kitti the fous and not the edits. <3

      Delete
  7. So many variety and shades for a single snap, brilliant!

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!