I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday Moment


A Friday Ritual:
A photo-no words,capturing a moment from the week;
A Simple extraordinary moment.
A moment you want to pause,savor and remember
This Moment is a Ritual found on
“Life Inspired” by The Wee Man
“Almost There” by Sarah Jane
Whi
ch I confiscated from
"Raising Amelie" by Alejandro


This requires a word or two, this photo came about because Lewis was attempting to kiss the camera. He later succeeded. It was a wonderful Friday moment.

34 comments:

  1. Jan,

    I love love this image : ) toooooo Beautiful

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, I was pleased myself when it came out so well.

      Delete
  2. Such a cutie...Can you parcel him out to India, please? :)
    http://www.everydayphotographs.com/2012/03/this-moment-2-march-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corinne, Mommy and daddy aren't going to let him go just yet, not for more than a day or two....

      Delete
  3. I love his cheeks... I feel like pinching them... gently of course.
    http://saviragupta.wordpress.com/smz-this-moment/this-moment-16/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish everyone could meet him, he is such a character. Full of fun and laughter, smart as a whip and very loving.

      Delete
  4. awwww what a huge schnozzzz! lol so cute

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does rather emphasize that nose of his.

      Delete
  5. How precious!

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now those are some squeezable cheeks!! Sweet moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, but he squeezes back, not as gently. thank you.

      Delete
  7. This is so cute! Feel like squeezing the little cheeks.

    http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2012/03/moment-in-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he has very squeezable cheeks.

      Delete
  8. Aww that's so cute, Jan! You're such a cutie, Lewis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodness now that's a close up .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jan.
    This is such a beautiful moment.
    Wonderful capture!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, <3 he is very photogenic, I take so many pictures he literally loves the camera lol

      Delete
  11. Cute photo! I love the close up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Children are so delicate...very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, yes they are.

      Delete
  13. just like my young boy's attempt at photographing himself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun, Thank you Alfandi.

      Delete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!