I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Walking in the Rain

Tristyn has been a coughy flemmy boy this week...I however am a firm believer in exercise and fresh air, no matter the weather. He doesn't have a fever, just feels yucky. We walked again today, of course it rained....We walked through part of Island Park and near the rock slides...Hope you enjoy these shots. Some seem repetitive and I have no clue how they really look as far as color goes, my puter sucks..that's okay though, I can still put them up.










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!