I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Walk, I walk a lot...

The kids and I walked 2 miles out and 2 miles back at Clearwater Park on Monday the together, we had fun exploring, I know this is getting to be a regular photo shoot, it's close to home and wondrous. The birds were spotted by Tris, the robin by Kearstyn. The robin we think was injured in some way, the other's just found a treasure trove of food they wouldn't leave for any reason...

















They look so sad...they just wanted to get on with it, a short way along is the bench for lunch...lol


This one and the one above I edited and changed a little, I like the way they turned out.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!