I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

An eagle at the Ponds

Okay, I wrote a whole bunch of really cool stuff, hit the wrong key on this tiny thing I'm using and deleted it all...argh..

So. At this point I will say that VRC was not my destination, it's where I ended up. The first thing I see is a bald eagle, the depth of how that touched me cannot be expressed here. The Universe is very good to me. then there were the turtles and songbirds, one of which I caught mid song, they were both mama's favorites.  The eagle was daddy's and another man of profound words. I am so very blessed.

I sincerely hope you enjoy these, I can't really tell the quality of the shots as I said in a previous post, my equipment of the moment sucks. I am grateful I have any.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!