CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Things We See While Destressing 1: Flying things.

I have discovered that the kids love adventure and exploring as much as I do...Well, I knew they did, but I had gotten lazy. We are walking everyday now after visiting with Mama, it is a wonderful time with the kiddos and gives me a peace as I look through my lens. These are not always great photos, I don't really care it is a log of our journey together through the mire. I will be doing a series starting with flying things we have seen and captured. Don't be discouraged by all the Great Blue Heron photos, there is more. I am just extremely fascinated by this particular bird. they are huge and unique.

























































1 comment:

  1. Just wow, Jan! These are all amazing! Thanks for sharing, my friend. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.
    Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!