CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Alton Baker in the Rain

Yeah, it's been awhile again. I haven't been able to keep this going. Facebook is to easy to post on and unfortunately I am a bit on the lazy side when it comes to posting photos.

That being said; I went to Alton Baker Park today in the rain and wind to capture what I could and have a bit of communication with my God. I am pleased with what I got and I hope you will be too!

There are a series of photos of a Great Blue Heron, he sat and posed for me, it was a wonderful experience. I recognize that since he lives in the park he is desensitized to humans. I still felt pretty special.

Also there is a series of photos of a nutria, not attractive animals, the have a horrible nuisance reputation and they are actually quite vicious. This one startled me popping out of the bushes as I was walking by, me being the "all powerful" decided he was on a mission and couldn't be bothered by me a mere human. This afforded some close-up of him/her and an opportunity to see just how unattractive they are..Hope you enjoy these and all the others.

Wal-Mart parking lot before we headed to the park. The clouds were ominous, apparently we missed the brunt of the storm in transit.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!