I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Alton Baker in the Rain

Yeah, it's been awhile again. I haven't been able to keep this going. Facebook is to easy to post on and unfortunately I am a bit on the lazy side when it comes to posting photos.

That being said; I went to Alton Baker Park today in the rain and wind to capture what I could and have a bit of communication with my God. I am pleased with what I got and I hope you will be too!

There are a series of photos of a Great Blue Heron, he sat and posed for me, it was a wonderful experience. I recognize that since he lives in the park he is desensitized to humans. I still felt pretty special.

Also there is a series of photos of a nutria, not attractive animals, the have a horrible nuisance reputation and they are actually quite vicious. This one startled me popping out of the bushes as I was walking by, me being the "all powerful" decided he was on a mission and couldn't be bothered by me a mere human. This afforded some close-up of him/her and an opportunity to see just how unattractive they are..Hope you enjoy these and all the others.

Wal-Mart parking lot before we headed to the park. The clouds were ominous, apparently we missed the brunt of the storm in transit.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!