CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Needing The Forest...I Found It.

It has been so long since I posted on my blog I forgot how to do it...I have gotten lazy just posting on Facebook. I decided to start with the blog again because the photos just present better on here.
I will attempt to continue this way, with Tristyn it has been more difficult, he is getting older and more cooperative now, so hopefully I can be successful at this once more. I need a lot more practice though so please be patient. The whole blog needs to be cleaned up and re-done, I am hoping to get to that in the very near future.

Anyway these are shots I took on the way out to Fall Creek Reservoir, then a series on the lake itself at the campground. I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did. It rained thundered and was sunny all in a half hour, using an umbrella to protect the camera, and sunglasses all at the same time. I LOVE OREGON.

By the way this is 25 minutes from my house, how blessed am I.




















































The Bench

View from the bench


































3 comments:

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!