I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Needing The Forest...I Found It.

It has been so long since I posted on my blog I forgot how to do it...I have gotten lazy just posting on Facebook. I decided to start with the blog again because the photos just present better on here.
I will attempt to continue this way, with Tristyn it has been more difficult, he is getting older and more cooperative now, so hopefully I can be successful at this once more. I need a lot more practice though so please be patient. The whole blog needs to be cleaned up and re-done, I am hoping to get to that in the very near future.

Anyway these are shots I took on the way out to Fall Creek Reservoir, then a series on the lake itself at the campground. I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did. It rained thundered and was sunny all in a half hour, using an umbrella to protect the camera, and sunglasses all at the same time. I LOVE OREGON.

By the way this is 25 minutes from my house, how blessed am I.




















































The Bench

View from the bench


































3 comments:

  1. Such amazing photos! Thanks for sending such beauty to my morning, Jan! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!