I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dexter Lake and Oakridge Oregon

It has been months since I posted here, don't know if there is anyone to look at these. That is alright though, I got a therapy session in, with my husband and camera and I feel better. I didn't have the inspiration today that I usually do, maybe there is to much going on in my heart and brain, or maybe it has been to long, I think personally that my mind likes to stay with Henry. Nothing compares to him, not even the trees and rivers. He is a force to be reckoned with like I have never seen. Regardless of the reasons for my lack of inspiration, these are what I got. I can only hope that you enjoy and find a bit of peace as you gaze into the wilderness that is my home.




























Quite a slope I was walking along.






















Guess they weren't all wilderness.
These last few are chainsaw art, the man who does these has a great talent. there are quite a few of these fellas in our community. these can be purchased for $750.00, the number to call is541-782-4000. I don't know him at all, just thought I would pass the information along to you.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to dive right in these photo's!! great shots.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!