I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Squirrels and their Nemesis

As I sat here at my desk the other morning, I heard some rustling on my back porch. Looked up and this is what I saw. I was very glad the sliding door was open, it is frequently attacked by my youngest visitors, most of the time it is more opaque brown than clear.

I was soon spotted.

Went out to see what I could see.

I saw this fella, gal,?, collecting treasures.

Aware,

Ah, spotted again.

Confronting the fairie,


Bye, bye.

The watchers.
You all may be weary of  the squirrel photos, but I just have so much fun watching them, that I can't help but share. I took the first two shots sitting at my desk. I was trying very hard to not wake my dog, she will chase a squirrel to her own exhaustion. What in the world she would ever do if she caught up to one I have no idea. She is a pug, has to eat her food one nugget at a time, for cryin' out loud.

14 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jan..I love seeing squirrels...And you have taken perfect pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect...she/he is cute and curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love squirrels...As always...XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore squirrels! These were delightful and brought a smile to my face.
    Blessings, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone, I had fun with this I must say....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!! I love watching squirrels as they're such fascinating creatures. Spent many days under trees watching them with Erin though it brought her more happiness to chase them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squirrels are always full of such energy, curiousity and ingenuity...we can learn a lot through them! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am never tired of your pictures Jan. Your squirrel ones are an adventure that I love following. Lets hope your pug doesnt land up catching one of them. They are too big a meal for him. LOL!

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-journey-someone-said-love-happens.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan your pics are such a joy - thank you for bring a smile to my face this evening. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for stopping in and for your wonderful comments. These little fellas are so entertaining, I enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little creatures, Squirrels are. Love watching their antics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely photographs. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pictures Jan! I love those little furry animals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ladies, I appreciate the visits and comments. I love my friendly little buddies...

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!