CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Freeze in Springfield.


DAISIES AND ROSE IN MY GARDEN

























For Some reason known only to the universe I became fascinated by our first frost. I am not complaining, my inspiration returned and my mood has done a partial flip. I went out and snapped these pictures after I took one of my cherubs to school. We drove by this frozen field , I got so excited I almost pushed her out of the car as we drove by the school. I was afraid the fog would lift before I could get back, I needn't have worried it stuck around all day. It was 28 degrees and very foggy, I had a wonderful time, I ended up on the river, I will post those later in the week. I hope you enjoy.

14 comments:

  1. I am speechless Jan. They are beautiful. Truly nature has so much to offer

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-friday-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Savira; Thank you, and thank you for stopping by.<3

    @ Rimly; Thank you so much. I couldn't even muster a photo of the kids, then this, pretty weird...Thanks for stopping by.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words fail me Jan...anything I say will not do justice to these pictures...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures of the first freeze, love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is VOW photography..Loved d daisy....

    Jan keep sharing sweets...

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! wow!! wow!!!, very wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty awesome my family is so talented! Wonderful photo's Auntie, I love the close up of the frost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Alpana; Thank you, I glad you liked them....<3

    @ Sulekkha; Thank you, glad you stopped by...<3

    @ Portia; Thanks, I froze getting them, but had so much fun..<3

    @ Mani; Thank you, I love my daisies too.<3

    @ Janu; Thank you, glad you enjoyed them...<3

    @ luchissmiles; Thank you tons, I am happy to share..<3

    @ Karrie, Thank you honey, yes we are a talented bunch. Gratitude for that. I love the frost photos too, I was ever so pleased when they turned out well. I love you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.
    These are gorgeous Jan! Of course, my favorite is the daisy.
    Awesome shots!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    For ref:
    My Wife, My Priceless Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh honey...frost did wonders for your inspiration! =) I love some of these whole bunches! Beautiful shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the daisy..frozen in time...and the fog and frost pictures..eerie and beautiful...As always...XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!