I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Freeze in Springfield.


DAISIES AND ROSE IN MY GARDEN

























For Some reason known only to the universe I became fascinated by our first frost. I am not complaining, my inspiration returned and my mood has done a partial flip. I went out and snapped these pictures after I took one of my cherubs to school. We drove by this frozen field , I got so excited I almost pushed her out of the car as we drove by the school. I was afraid the fog would lift before I could get back, I needn't have worried it stuck around all day. It was 28 degrees and very foggy, I had a wonderful time, I ended up on the river, I will post those later in the week. I hope you enjoy.

14 comments:

  1. I am speechless Jan. They are beautiful. Truly nature has so much to offer

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-friday-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Savira; Thank you, and thank you for stopping by.<3

    @ Rimly; Thank you so much. I couldn't even muster a photo of the kids, then this, pretty weird...Thanks for stopping by.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words fail me Jan...anything I say will not do justice to these pictures...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures of the first freeze, love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is VOW photography..Loved d daisy....

    Jan keep sharing sweets...

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! wow!! wow!!!, very wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty awesome my family is so talented! Wonderful photo's Auntie, I love the close up of the frost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Alpana; Thank you, I glad you liked them....<3

    @ Sulekkha; Thank you, glad you stopped by...<3

    @ Portia; Thanks, I froze getting them, but had so much fun..<3

    @ Mani; Thank you, I love my daisies too.<3

    @ Janu; Thank you, glad you enjoyed them...<3

    @ luchissmiles; Thank you tons, I am happy to share..<3

    @ Karrie, Thank you honey, yes we are a talented bunch. Gratitude for that. I love the frost photos too, I was ever so pleased when they turned out well. I love you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.
    These are gorgeous Jan! Of course, my favorite is the daisy.
    Awesome shots!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    For ref:
    My Wife, My Priceless Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh honey...frost did wonders for your inspiration! =) I love some of these whole bunches! Beautiful shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the daisy..frozen in time...and the fog and frost pictures..eerie and beautiful...As always...XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!