CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Walk Around the Block

It was getting dark in this direction.

The birdies were still up though!

Lots of trucks on this end of the street.

I lightened this one up a bit.  I just like the look of bare trees nest to evergreens for some reason.

A unique tree.

Same tree.

An abandoned little dwelling. 

Same tree different angle.

Tumultuous sky.

Same building different angle.

Lots more trucks.

Smoke and a cherry tree, (my back yard.)

Cherry tree.

Small piece of the sun going down.

Taken with a flashlight, (my front yard.)

More flashlight work.

Marigold in the spotlight.

My favorite a daisy, this also taken with a flashlight. I am amazed that I still have these blossoms  at the end of November.
My house was full of tension and angst this evening, I went for a walk in an attempt to not be involved and brought down by it. Here are the shots I got.

12 comments:

  1. Great job Jan!!

    Loved them....specially d last shots...:)

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, both you and your mother are amazing photographers! I love the trees in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented...always a pleasure to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a neighborhood like this. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a photo -session! I loved that rose-bud the most!
    -PORTIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images... the flowers and cloud.. I really cannot decide which is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bare trees against evergreens as well. There is something so soothing there. Great photos Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all of them Jan. It is always a pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for taking me on such a beautiful stroll. . .the shed/tree pic is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scenes...I love how you capture the moment esp. those birds perch on an electric post....

    http://fernandoymas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jan - fantastic memories these will make and such great shots just by themselves! Hey where was the smoke coming from? Those falshlight jobs are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for coming by and your comments, unfortunately Kriti the smoke was from a near by cigarette. I was mad at first then I liked the effect. I was experimenting with the flashlight had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!