I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ominous Clouds












10 comments:

  1. Hello.
    Awesome shots!

    BTW, the "Journey" photo at left spills over into the comments box. makes it difficult to read what's written.

    Thanks for sharing & visiting.

    Yesterday With You

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..are you using a polarising filter..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Those are some powerful looking clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, great capture of some ominous looking clouds. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clouds... I want to walk in them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clouds are one of my favorite images. Love these!

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/10/lyric-fire-look-at-my-fabulous-life-bonus-material-secrets-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for stopping in I appreciate it.
    @ Andy, well I will have to see what I can do to fix that.
    @ Alfandi, no I just have a inexpensive fujifilm camera.
    @ Mary, yes, they opened up before I got home.
    @ Anna, thank you!
    @ Sparkle, and I will join you.
    @ Tameka, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. louds are my favorites..AS always...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all who shared this...

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!