I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

View of a Bicycle Bridge











































6 comments:

  1. Beautiful..I hope people didn't got mad on you for standing in middle of bridge and taking photos :P just joking...

    keep clicking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Jan...a treat for my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few made me hold my breath as if I was falling from the bridge..how surreal....amazing photos....As always...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneha; Nah, they didn't get upset, just shouted "to your left" or "to your right" to let me know they were there. I had a great time with this. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for stopping in. It was so much fun getting these pictures. I took my husband and grandson along, Lew was singing the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bongo, I hope you didn't get to dizzy. I got a little lopsided when I was gettinthe pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!