CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Some Special Sightings

A few  of these are pixel stretched as they were taken at the very limits of my zoom. I am just so excited that I got a chance to capture this particular bird that I don't care...The Kingfisher is elusive and very fast, I am grateful I got to see him in one spot long enough to get any kind of shot. Just to see it in all it's beauty. It was a banner day.



 See this little chipmunk? It posed for the longest time, for Kearstyn and I to get our shots, very odd.


 These guys as well, just sat there for us to get shots, this is indeed a rarity.



 These swallows are all over at the river, but never before have I been able to capture a shot. Today they just sat there and let us creep up on them, we were as clopse as 5 feet from them.


 An Osprey in the nest..
























1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for once again reminding me of true peace. You are very special to me, your photos reflect your message.
    Beck

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!