I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stalking: CAUTION; SPIDERS INCLUDED.












UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE FOR THE LAST WEEK OR SO, BEEN ISOLATED IN MY HOME, DUE TO $S AND BROKEN CAR. I HAVE MADE A FEW TRIPS OUT WITH OUR GAS GUZZLER TO TAKE CARE OF MAMA,  NO SIDE TRIPS. AS A RESULT I HAVE BEEN STALKING AROUND IN MY OWN YARD AND SOME OF MY NEIGHBORS YARDS TO FIND SOMETHING OF INTEREST TO PUT IN  PICTURES. THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH.

2 comments:

  1. For a "cheap" camera you get some amazing shots. Let me tell ya though The spiders...there isn't a thing anyone could do to get me near them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people are like that. What is really funny is when I was at mama's yesterday she was disappointed because she had spotted a little "pretty" spider in her kitchen, had nothing to put it in to save for me so I could get a shot of it. Pretty hilarious when I have this 86 yr old lady looking for bugs for me to take pictures of.<3

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!