I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Another Mash -Up

Not a lot of great shots last few days, but there are some good ones...path is in clean up mode, mowers and weed-eaters are not conducive to birds posing....It has to be done, we are very dry this year, cleaning up may help prevent a wild fire. Here is what I've gotten.














Connie and Otis, Otis is nearly blind with cataracts, 

A young coyote, it was in a meadow near the start of the path. This time my view was not obstructed by a cyclone fence. What a joy to watch.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!