CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Walking off the Tension

We had a rough day today, Randy the children and I, riddled with disappointment and sadness. We decided t take a break, went to the Delta Ponds here in Eugene, it was near sunset; which meant all the critters were out, although nearly to dark to capture them. The children and the grown ups ran on the paths and marveled at what they saw, finding a bit of peace in the chaos. I am sharing some of what we saw with you in the hopes that you too might find some peace.

This is a place in the middle of apartment buildings and businesses that our community has built just for this purpose.











































6 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos gave me peace, too. All these places look so serene, the walk must be very relaxing. Moments with nature are always therapeutic. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous shots, Jan. Much love and God bless! ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and for commenting. It is a great place to go when stressed from the day, I am glad it gave you a bit of peace.

      Delete
  2. These look sso peaceful and perfect for your purpose. I admire the way you can capture the feeling of a place on camera. Glad you had this experience and looking forward to checking it out myself
    Love ya, Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beck, I am so looking forward to the day you move home. What a wonderful time we will have going on photo/worship excursions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, it's so nice to see that you are still taking photos and long walks with the kids. I admire you for knowing how to depressurize. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah, for awhile I was at home, grieving for Henry we all were, now though I see the need of the children for me to be there, with them. Thank you for the visit and commmnet, I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!