I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tristyn at Play!

Tris and I are adjusting to being alone together most of the day. We have been playing indoors a lot, either to cold or to hot outside. These are shots I took today as he played. We had fun doing this, I hope you enjoy them. 



My favorite!




The scholar!



My other favorite!


















Loves getting gramma's cup...generally I have this water glass next to me, unless of course Tristyn gets thirsty. He is quite sneaky!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Such a happy child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nelieta, keeps me busy, and laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... My favorite is the one of him sitting down in the pink chair with a book. So many cute ones though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rachel, he is so much fun to have around. Never stops moving and loves the camera...for now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!!! SUPER cute and adorable! can i adopt him, Jan??? <3 <3 <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Irene, no sorry you cannot adopt him, he has been claimed...lol <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!