I am someone who enjoys taking photos, my subjects are random, from bugs to babies. Photography is therapy for me, I have no real knowledge of the art, I am learning a bit here and there. I use an inexpensive camera.I simply love taking shots of interesting or beautiful things I see. I love the adventure of attempting to get the perfect shot. Please enjoy these photos and share them with your friends. For me the ultimate success is knowing someone may be amazed or made to smile.

CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kylie and Her 2nd Grade Soccer Game


 I managed to impress myself with these action photos. I hope you enjoy the game, by the way there is no scoring for the little ones...







































It was a good game and we all had a great time...I don't know team members names yet, maybe by the end of the season....

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day. Your granddaughter looks sort of 'dainty' when she runs -- cute! Thank you for sharing. I hope your bumpy transitions are smoothing out some! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Linda, she runs like her mother...not so cute on mom...We had fun. Thanks for the visit. <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. Some wonderful action shots here, Jan! Your granddaughter is a cutie for sure and not afraid to "mix-it-up". :) Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, it was a fun time, thanks for the visit...<3<3<3

      Delete
  3. Nice shots n d preetty gal got much attitude fr good ;)

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mani, It was a great time...<3

      Delete
  4. Looks like an exciting game and it's obvious your granddaughter is having a great time. You did a nice job of capturing the action on the field :) Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you David, she had so much fun...even if she does run like a girl, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!